Principal in United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom
Level: Ages 4-18 / Whole School
Start date: 1st September, 2019
Closing date: 26th March, 2019
This international school in the UK is looking for an experienced Principal to start in September 2019.
- Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience at a senior management level including at least 3 years successful experience in international school leadership
- Knowledgeable regarding the programmes of the IB and preferably experienced as a IB Coordinator/IB Workshop Leader/Team Assessor etc
- Hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Education and will hold postgraduate qualifications such as MA/PhD or MBA
- Be an outstanding teacher, capable of sharing in leading the school through its next phase of development which includes iGCSE implementation and IB authorization
About the School
This international school is an independent day and boarding school for boys and girls aged from two to 18 years old. They are based in Risby, just outside of the historic town of Bury St Edmunds. They are one of seven dynamic schools that are part of a global network of IB world schools.
The campus is set seven acres, framed in beautiful surroundings of the Suffolk countryside. It is ideally located near the innovative Cambridge Technology and Science Park, as well as the famous horse racing town of Newmarket and historic Bury St Edmunds.
The school currently has under 100 students aged between 2 and 15 but there are plans for it to grow following the addition of state of the art boarding accommodation, the implementation of iGCSE and International Baccalaureate Candidacy for the IBDP. They are a pioneering school that places the child at the heart of all we do. Through their unique ethos, which starts in otheir Montessori-accredited nursery, they inspire a love of learning through creativity and imagination. They provide a unique family environment intertwined with our distinctive, ethos-infused, child-centred approach to teaching and learning that enables every child to realise their potential.
For further information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org