Upper School Principal in United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom
Level: Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Start date: 1st March, 2019
Closing date: 31st October, 2018
This international school in London is looking for an experienced Upper School Principal to start anytime between now and March 2019.
- Qualified teacher status.
- Recognised Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years Secondary School teaching experience.
- A minimum of 2 years leadership experience.
- Experience of working in an International and /or an IB School.
- Experience leading a change initiative in a school.
About the School
This school has a commitment to delivering their ethos through every student experience- whether it be academic learning, programmes, or personal activities. They strive for academic excellence and help to build confident, compassionate young people who influence the future.
Since the late 90’s the school in London has gained authorisation and a reputation as one of the UK’s leading International Baccalaureate World Schools, and it is now one of just a few international schools in the UK able to offer all three educational programmes of the International Baccalaureate Organisation – the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP) and the prestigious IB Diploma.
For further information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org