Head of Secondary in Singapore
Level: Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Start date: 1st August, 2018
Closing date: 26th January, 2018
This international school in Singapore is looking for a Head of Secondary to join them in August 2018. Ideally they are looking for an experienced Deputy Head.
- A university degree and a teaching qualification
- A minimum of 5 -7 years teaching experience in an English National Curriculum school
- A proven record of successful leadership at a senior level in a secondary school
- A Masters degree in the field of education or an NPQH qualification
- Previous international experience
- Knowledge of iSAMS
- Experience of the IB Diploma Programme
About the School
This British Style international school opened it's doors in 1972 and is part of the prestigious Nord Anglia Education group which has around 40 excellent schools across the world. The school caters for over 1200 children from 3-18 years and has excellent facilities including, a swimming pool complex, a six lane running track, music technology suite, mac computer suites (with a VR set up in one room) and a multi-purpose indoor hall. Classrooms are equipped with standard ICT including interactive whiteboards, apple TV and iPads.
The school is a member of FOBISIA and CIS.
Students in both the Primary and Secondary school follow the UK National Curriculum using the IPC in Primary and GCSE at Key Stage 4. The IB Diploma Programme is being introduced in August 2017.
For further information or to apply please send an updated CV to Amy at email@example.com