Executive Principal in Saudi Arabia
Country: Saudi Arabia
Region: Middle East
Level: Ages 4-18 / Whole School
Start date: 1st January, 2024
Closing date: 15th December, 2023
This international school in Saudi Arabia is seeking an experienced Executive Principal to start in January 2024. As Head of School, you will be an inspirational leader with the drive and vision to work in close collaboration with the school Board, in leading the school on its journey to become a centre of academic excellence and a place where students become successful lifelong learners.
- Qualification: PHD in Education or Master Degree and Bachelors in Education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leadership of a Primary and Secondary School (Principal)
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the Education Sector (Teaching)
- Experience as a Principal in the Middle East in an International English speaking school
- Successful leadership track-record, preferably in a whole school context
- Continuing professional development in preparation for senior management
- Strong analytical abilities and a track record of innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially in team-building, coaching and mentoring
About the School
Nada International School (NIS) was established in 2002 with the vision of providing an exemplary, holistic, international education for all students from Pre K – Grade 12. We are proud of our high quality reputation within the local community and further afield. We encourage the intellectual, social, physical and emotional development of children through real world experiences.
NIS provides a research based high quality international education to children of all nationalities between ages of 3-18. An adapted version of the Cambridge International Primary and Secondary 1 curriculum is taught in Primary and Middle School, Cambridge IGCSE in High School (Grades 9 and 10) and Cambridge AS / A Level in High School (Grades 11 and 12). NIS is a thriving, expanding school with extremely high levels student achievement. We are proud of our academic focus and the fact that the vast majority of our students gain acceptance in high calibre universities around the world.
However, NIS promotes success in adulthood by instilling the necessary skills, behaviours, attitudes and attitudes in our students to make them contented and productive members of society, who experience both personal and professional satisfaction.
Currently, our international faculty comprises of 17 nationalities, whereas our student body reflects 29 nationalities and 14 mother tongue languages. Societal diversity in an inherent ingredient of life at NIS. In fact, our students are polite, motivated, curious and confident. We expect our students to perform to the best of their abilities.
Located within Nada Farm Village, NIS provides a safe and friendly learning environment within a quiet, landscaped residential compound.
Please complete the online application form before uploading your CV and letter of application/ supporting statement. https://jobs.ticrecruitment.com/school/nada-international-school