Visual Arts Teacher in Russian Federation
Country: Russian Federation
Subject: Art and Design
Level: Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Start date: 1st August, 2019
Closing date: 28th May, 2019
This international school in Moscow is looking for an experienced Visual Arts teacher to start in August 2019.
- Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- IB experience is preferred.
About the School
This international school in Moscow will be the 5th school in this education group. The group's other schools are in the US, UK and South Korea. More schools are planned in the coming years. The Moscow school is a joint venture with a Moscow based property developer. The school will be based in the North East of Moscow next to a brand new metro line stop. It will be built for a capacity of around 700 students initially and will follow the IB programme.
- The three floors of the building will house a school for 550 children and a kindergarten for 240 children. Combining educational functions will improve the efficiency of education and simplify the process of children’s adaptation.
- Concept development is carried out by the famous architectural bureau - DMV Architects, which will allow to create a bright and thoroughly thought out project at the level of the best international standards.
- The project of the school provides for the construction of a full-fledged swimming pool 25 meters long, as well as several gyms and fitness studios. Kindergarten is planned to have the children’s pool.
- Integral part of the facility is a fenced territory for sports and outdoor activities with a stadium, playgrounds and sports grounds, a walking zone.
For further information or to apply please contact email@example.com
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.