Grade 4 Teacher in Philippines
Level: Ages 4-11 / Primary
Start date: 1st August, 2019
Closing date: 29th April, 2019
This international school in Manila is looking for an experienced Grade 4 teacher to start in August 2019.
- Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
About the School
This International School in the Philippines is an independent, international school whose structure, traditions and style emanate from the United States and whose curriculum and methodology reflect the best in worldwide educational research and practice. Their school is diverse and dynamic, and their students have the highest aspirations for their education and future lives. Their mission is to build a vibrant learning community in which all strive to:
- Advance the value of learning, growth and self-awareness as life-long endeavors.
- Nurture creativity and originality as precursors for critical and reflective thought and action.
- Succeed collectively as well as individually, achieving their personal best in all aspects of school life.
- Maintain a healthy balance in the time devoted to work, rest and recreation.
- Involve their community in sustaining and safeguarding their environment.
- Interact through honest, respectful and open communication.
- Acknowledge and celebrate their differences and encourage empathy, compassion, understanding and respect for human dignity.
- Live their lives positively, joyfully and ethically.
For further information or to apply please contact email@example.com
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.