Learning Support - Primary in Philippines
Subject: Learning Support
Level: Ages 4-11 / Primary
Start date: 20th August, 2018
Closing date: 9th March, 2018
This international school in Manilla is looking for an experienced Primary Learning Support Teacher to start in August 2018.
About the School
This International School in the Philippines is an independent, international school whose structure, traditions and style emanate from the United States and whose curriculum and methodology reflect the best in worldwide educational research and practice. Their school is diverse and dynamic, and their students have the highest aspirations for their education and future lives. Their mission is to build a vibrant learning community in which all strive to:
- Advance the value of learning, growth and self-awareness as life-long endeavors.
- Nurture creativity and originality as precursors for critical and reflective thought and action.
- Succeed collectively as well as individually, achieving their personal best in all aspects of school life.
- Maintain a healthy balance in the time devoted to work, rest and recreation.
- Involve their community in sustaining and safeguarding their environment.
- Interact through honest, respectful and open communication.
- Acknowledge and celebrate their differences and encourage empathy, compassion, understanding and respect for human dignity.
- Live their lives positively, joyfully and ethically.
For further information or to apply please contact email@example.com