MYP Coordinator / Head of MYP in Norway
Level: Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Start date: 1st August, 2020
Closing date: 6th April, 2020
This international school in Norway is looking for an experienced MYP Coordinator to start in August 2020.
- Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification.
- Minimum five years of experience from teaching the MYP.
- Must have completed recent and relevant IB workshops.
- Extensive programme knowledge and familiarity with the MYP documents.
- Written and oral fluency in English.
- Previous experience from educational leadership including experience in professional development.
- Must be a highly skilled collaborator who is flexible in their work.
About the School
This international school in Norway is a not-for-profit independent school regulated by the Independent School Act. The school is the northernmost IB school in the world and they are an authorized IB World School offering the Primary Years and Middle Years Programmes.
They are a relatively small school, counting 120 students and 25 members of staff for the school year 2018-2019 with 30+ nationalities amongst the student and staff body. The school has a full inclusion policy and their goal is for every student to reach their full potential and become active, compassionate and lifelong learners. Their shared responsibility is to create a safe and good learning environment for all learners, with the IB Learner Profile as our guideline.
For further information or to apply please contact email@example.com
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.