5 reasons why you shouldn’t miss the next TIC London seminar
London Hilton Paddington Hotel, 29th November 2015
Are you looking for a change, a new challenge, an adventure, or even more money? If so, here are five reasons why you shouldn’t miss out on attending TIC’s Teaching Overseas Seminar in London on Saturday 28th November:
1. You’ll meet many of TIC’s recruitment experts who are all skilled and highly experienced at finding - and negotiating on your behalf - the right international teaching jobs for you…And they’re friendly and helpful too!
2. You will get invaluable guidance on how to prepare your CV specifically for international school jobs.
3. You’ll hear what it's like to work at an international school, directly from those who’ve done it – including possible challenges and potential pitfalls, so you’ll be better prepared.
4. You will be able to ask the experts any questions that you have about international teaching…and hear questions that other people ask – those questions that you might not have even thought about!
5. And you’ll be able to talk with other teachers who are also thinking about international teaching opportunities, and share your experiences and ideas.
6. And one more – It’s all free! There is absolutely no charge for you to attend.
Come along on 28th November to meet us and find out how you could be like Lawrence Diver. Lawrence is a teacher from Dundee. He attended a TIC seminar in Edinburgh 4 years ago and says, “I learnt a lot about the opportunities of teaching in international schools at the seminar. I registered with TIC at the seminar and they contacted me about potential schools that I’d be interested in. I am now at Park House International School in Doha. TIC Recruitment were fantastic and couldn’t have been any more helpful, they took all the hassle out of finding a job.”
So what are you waiting for…book your place at TIC’s Teaching Overseas Seminar now – and tell your friends too!