10 Reasons why you should attend TIC’s Virtual Recruitment Fair
This March, TIC Recruitment will host one of the first ever international school Virtual Recruitment Fairs. This exciting new event is a great way for teachers to connect with many international schools from across the world, all of which are looking for teachers for the 2018-2019 academic year. Here are the top 10 reasons why you shouldn’t miss this great opportunity:
1. Attending is completely free for teachers. There are no registration costs, no travel costs, or any other ‘surprise’ costs. It is entirely free!
2. It will save you a huge amount of time. There is no need to travel hundreds of miles to attend a recruitment fair in another country. To attend the TIC fair, all you need to do is log in. You also don’t need to spend hours researching and contacting individual schools. In the TIC virtual recruitment fair there will be many excellent international schools all under one roof.
3. You can participate when it’s right for you. The fair is open over two weeks, giving you all the time you need to participate when it best suits you; in the evening, at the weekend, during your break.
4. Find out about top international schools across the world. This is a great opportunity to easily find out more about highly respected and accredited international schools all over the globe. There’s no limit to the amount of schools you can virtually ‘visit’ and TIC is only accepting highly respected schools.
5. Chat directly to the staff from these schools. Just like a traditional fair, there will be representatives available to chat directly with you from the schools. You will also be able to leave messages for the schools when someone is unable to be ‘on their booth’ due to the time differences.
6. Ask any questions as you like. Do you have burning questions to ask about what it’s like to be an international teacher in a certain school, or in a certain location? At the fair you will have the chance to ask schools the questions that matter to you; about their teaching positions, curricula, ethos, salary packages and more. There is no limit to the amount of questions you can ask.
7. Apply for jobs and get feedback instantly. When you apply for jobs through other websites or newspapers you often have to wait weeks to get any response. In the Virtual Recruitment Fair if a Headteacher likes your application they will be touch almost right away and an interview can be arranged within hours or days, rather than weeks.
8. Take part in the newest form of recruitment. TIC’s Virtual Recruitment Fair is unique; the first one of it’s kind for international school jobs. Successful companies like Amazon, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson use virtual fairs for finding the best people from around the world. This is the new way to recruit and you can be part of it!
9. You can attend the fair from the privacy of your own home at the times that suit you. You can log in from the comfort of your own surroundings, avoiding any stress from travelling, and you can attend when it best suits you. The fair will be open for two whole weeks to ensure there are good times for you to participate. And you can return as many times as you want while it’s open.
10. It’s fun! There is nothing to lose by attending the fair, and everything to gain. You can also involve family and friends who want to be part of the decision-making process, or who might be interested in teaching overseas themselves. Make sure your teacher friends know they can join in simply by registering for free.
At TIC’s Virtual Recruitment Fair you will have the chance to seek independent, experienced advice from the recruitment experts at TIC who can guide you with your selection and decision-making at any time during or after the fair.