TIC celebrates 10 years… and why that’s important for you
Celebrate our 10th anniversary by finding your next international school job!
This February TIC celebrated its 10th birthday with a party and a chance to say thank you to everyone that has helped it become one of the leading specialist international school recruiters in the world. But what does that mean for you? Here are just a few reasons:
- 10 years of developing relationships with some of the best international schools in the world. That means we know which schools are reputable and which ones to trust.
- 10 years of finding jobs for teachers in international schools. That means we have helped some teachers get 3 or even 4 different jobs. That also means we have learnt what support teachers need, not only when finding their first job, but when it comes to moving on to the next school.
- 10 years of knowing what qualities and skills are essential, and the types of teachers that suit different schools.
- 10 years of helping teachers to prepare for their first ever job overseas. That means we can give you lots of advice about how to plan and be ready.
- 10 years for schools to get to know us. We’ve worked with several schools for most of these 10 years. Some of them, such as Harrow International Schools, have picked TIC as their exclusive recruiter. That shows that the schools know and trust us.
- 10 years of helping to negotiate on behalf of teachers, and knowing what’s appropriate in terms of both salary and benefits.
So happy birthday to us – and, as a result, happy job hunting for you!