We at TIC Recruitment are proud to be affiliated with International Educational Psychology Services (IEPS), a group of British-trained Educational Psychologists with a wealth of experience in all areas of Additional Learning Needs in children and young people aged from 0-25 years.
IEPS work closely with international schools worldwide to develop strategies for addressing issues of concern based on individual school situations.
Introduce Zippy's Friends and Apple's Friends in your school
Friday 15th September 2017 / 9am-4.30pm / Penarth, Wales, UK
£200 per person (including refreshments and lunch)
Monday 2nd & Thursday 19th October / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Monday 16th October / Hanoi, Vietnam
GBP 250 per person (including refreshments and lunch)
- School-based programmes proven to help children to develop coping and social skills
- Over 1 million children reached in more than 30 countries
- Recognised by OFSTED, the World Health Organisation, The European Platform for Investing in Children and the Early Intervention Foundation
- Evidence-based programmes that work with the whole class to promote mental health
- Research shows Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) programmes significantly improve children's academic performance
To find out more and book your place go to: www.internationaleps.com/training