Computer Science Teacher in Vietnam
Subject: Computer Science
Level: Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Start date: 1st August, 2022
Closing date: 8th December, 2021
This international school in Ho Chi Minh City is seeking an experienced Computer Science teacher to start in August 2022.
- Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- The successful candidate must have a relevant degree in the subject.
About the School
This International School is based in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, offering a unique world class education model that ensures true bilingual proficiency. Studenets are educated to an international standard in English, but are still given a good understanding of Vietnamese culture and language.
The school follows the International Primary Curriculum, National Curriculum for England and Wales, with IGCSE and A level.
Students have access to exceptional facilities including a large library, a theatre, an auditorium, an indoor 25m swimming pool, a sports hall and grass playing fields.
All Primary classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards. with data projectors in the Secondary classrooms. There are also specialist suites for Science, Music, ICT, Art and Drama. Early Years Foundation Stage children have their own dedicated mini splash pools, sand pits, outside playground with climbing equipment and an indoor soft-play room.
- Furnished accommodation – all of the BIS Group of Schools rent good quality, spacious and conveniently located apartments on behalf of its teachers or provides (at its own discretion) a housing allowance
- 2 free places for children per teacher from appointment
- Health insurance for teacher, spouse and all dependent children
- Annual return air tickets for the teacher, spouse and all dependent children
- A settling in allowance
- An end of service bonus payable at the end of the final contract with the school based on the number of years of employment
- Health Club membership for the teacher only
- Transport to and from school apartments
- A contract renewal incentive bonus scheme
For further information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.