Business Teacher & Regional Manager in United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom
Subject: Business Studies
Level: Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Start date: 27th February, 2019
Closing date: 13th March, 2019
This education group in London is looking for an experienced Business teacher and Regional Manager to start as soon as possible.
The group is looking for enthusiastic business teachers who would like to work in a real business environment. The main responsibilities can be broken down into (but not limited by) the following categories.
1. Teaching: Deliver the Programme (curriculum and training provided) at partner schools after school hours and during holidays. Achieve consistently positive course feedback to ensure student satisfaction and strong word of mouth referrals.
2. Business development: Develop strong working relationships with key school personnel to properly manage and market the course to schools, parents and participants. Generate, nurture and convert leads to ensure full classes through in-school events and marketing campaigns.
The typical working hours are from 9am - 5:30 pm. Teaching is usually for 2 hours every day (+ prep) except during the one week holiday courses where it's usually 4 hours a day. There is flexibility to work from home etc as long as targets are being met.
The IDEAL candidate should:
- Be passionate about teaching and developing others
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Take initiative, self manage and be willing to go the extra mile
- Understand business and ideally have worked in the corporate sector / have some start up experience
- Be naturally good with people and comfortable with the sales process
About the School
This education group based in the UK is a thought leader in the education sector with the mission to become the no.1 provider of short courses to maximise the potential of teenagers globally. They have successfully developed a top rated proprietary curriculum based on life lessons of experts from Harvard, Cambridge, INSEAD, Google, Goldman Sachs and Johnson & Johnson amongst others. The first of it's kind, the Programme is offered as an after school activity or holiday course.
For further information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.