Special Education Teacher in United Arab Emirates
Country: United Arab Emirates
Region: Middle East
Subject: Special Needs
Level: Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Start date: 1st August, 2020
Closing date: 3rd April, 2020
This international school in Dubai is looking for an experienced Special Education teacher to start in August 2020.
- Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
About the School
This brand new international school is centrally located near the prestigious Al Barari and Living Legends developments, this groups new school in Dubai is a premium K-12 American international preparatory school offering the US curriculum with an option of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in Grades 11 and 12. The school will open in September 2018 with a capacity of 1,500 students, first opening classes to Pre-KG - Grade 10.
With a purpose-built 25,000 sq.m. campus on a 40,000 sq. meter plot, the school follows the groups 40-year tradition of establishing exceptional schools worldwide, with certified, professional and caring educators, experienced leadership and world class facilities.
The school will seek authorization from the Middle Stated Association (MSA), Council of International Schools (CIS) and the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO).
- KG-12 American Curriculum based on AERO Standards and Common Core, utilizing a cross-curricular approach
- Creative Curriculum in Pre-KG and KG1
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme in Grades 11 & 12
- Technology-enabled classrooms
- STEAM Labs
- Maker spaces
- Library and Learning Hub
- Athletics Complex including; Swimming Pool, Large Indoor Multipurpose Gym / Auditorium, Basketball Courts, Regulation-sized soccer field and a 400-metre track.
For further information or to apply please contact email@example.com
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.