Inclusion Teacher in United Arab Emirates
Country: United Arab Emirates
Region: Middle East
Subject: Special Needs
Level: Ages 4-18 / Whole School
Start date: 1st January, 2019
Closing date: 6th November, 2018
This international school in Dubai are looking for an experienced Inclusion teacher to start in January 2019.
- Qualified teacher status recognised in the UK
- A degree or post graduate qualification such as the UK
- Previous experience of being a SENCO / SEN teacher
- Ability to use initiative, be flexible, fun, proactive and positive
- Ability to plan lessons which enable children to be independent, active learners and make as much progress as possible
- Willingness to work above and beyond to contribute to the development of a learning community
- Ability to form and maintain professional working relationships with all members of the school community
- Experience working in a range of key stages
- Experience working in an international school
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- National Award for SENCOs
About the School
This international school in Dubai will first open it's doors September 2018. They believe in ‘real learning for a real future’ and will inspire and support students to discover and pursue their passion in learning through maximum choice and authentic learning linked to life. The curriculum is based on the English National Curriculum and the International Primary Curriculum. As an international school, they will welcome and celebrate a diverse learning community.
The schools vision places the interests and needs of children at the heart of everything they do. They want their students to be resilient, independent, thoughtful and caring individuals, well equipped for future work and life experiences.
Being a new school, they are privileged to have a range of world-class, brand new facilities that are designed to enrich student’s learning experiences and to raise their aspirations. Natural learning spaces offer students calming classrooms and outdoor environments designed to impact positively on their social, psychological, academic and physical health. Facilities include science laboratories, auditorium, gymnasium, cafeteria, IT rooms, design & technology areas, hall, dance studio, library, music rooms, food technology rooms, shaded outdoor play, and an outdoor five-a-side/netball pitch. ICT will be widely used to enhance learning and teaching across the curriculum. Expansion is planned for the upper senior school in subsequent years.
For further information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.