K-12 Principal / Headmaster / Head of School in Thailand
Level: Ages 4-18 / Whole School
Start date: 24th October, 2021
Closing date: 21st October, 2021
This international school in Thailand is seeking a K-12 Principal / Headmaster / Head of School to start as soon as possible. The school and are looking for an experienced candidate to drive the school in a new direction while working together with management, teachers, students, and parents. They are looking for someone who is passionate in developing a dynamic and world-class international learning experience for our students.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Possess a Master of Education or higher certifications / diplomas (QTS, teaching license, etc.)
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience as a school principal or head of school/headmaster or an equivalent managing role at international schools, preferably American curriculum.
- Experience within Thailand will be an advantage.
- Experienced in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) and has passed the IBDP Leadership program.
- Has experience working in and managing WASC accredited schools. Experience as a school assessor for WASC is an advantage.
- Familiar with the AERO standards as well as STEM / STEAM educational standards.
- Experience in conducting initiatives that have successfully improved a school and its brand proposition will be an advantage.
- Strong references from a minimum of 2 previous employers (in a managing role at schools)
- Experienced in the use of school management systems and other related software.
- Experience or knowledge in online teaching
- Experience in providing professional development for a school's teachers.
- Experience in providing necessary education / qualifications to help students pursue higher education at global top universities (Ivy League, Russell Group, top universities in Korea & Japan)
- An excellent and comprehensive understanding of child protection policies.
- A good moral standing, collaborative can-do attitude and a passion for education.
- Excellent leadership, communication, multi-tasking ability and time management.
About the School
This international school in Thailand is a private, co-educational international school founded in 1994. The school sets amidst the rolling hills of the Burapha Golf Course in Chonburi province, Thailand, and offers an American style international curriculum, presented in English from Pre-school through Grade 12. The school also offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) program in the High School. The school is fully accredited through The Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
The school first opened in August, 1994. The school started with 35 students and has since grown to close to 150 students from around the world. The school is authorized to offer the IB Diploma Programme and is WASC accredited.
Campus is divided by elementary school, high school, gyms and Fine Art center. The high school building has 3 floors with a library, a media center, 3 science laboratories, two computer labs, an art room, and 12 regular classrooms. The elementary school campus has 4 buildings with a library, a computer lab, music rooms, two science labs and 19 regular classrooms. For the outdoor sports facilities, the school has 2 gymnasia, one field and several playground for pre-school children. They also have a swimming pool and tennis court.
For further information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org