Computer Science Teacher in Thailand
Subject: Computer Science
Level: Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Start date: 1st August, 2019
Closing date: 28th March, 2019
This international school in Bangkok is looking for an experienced Computer Science teacher to start in August 2019.
- Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
About the School
This international school launched successfully in Thailand on September 3rd, 2007. They are a small sized off shore Canadian school with a full sized International Program. Their goal is to immerse children in a safe, English speaking environment where they may grow as individuals, explore their unique interests and learn to be self-sufficient in an increasingly competitive and global society.
The school program is accredited by both the Ministry of Education in British Columbia, Canada and by the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Thailand. This means that students receive graduation degrees from both Thai and Canadian Ministries, which places them in a position of great competitive advantage.
The new school building was officially opened on March 16, 2009 and is home to an array of facilities in-line with international standards.
Some special features include:
- Projector and screen + smart-board in every class room,
- Dual air-conditioning in every classroom for comfortable indoor climate,
- International standard lunch room,
- Free round-the-clock nurse staff to ensure student health and safety,
- A Mini Theatre
- 2 fully equipped science laboratories
- 2 top-of-the-line media labs
- CCTV Security throughout premises
- Outdoor covered sports facility for optimum physical activity.
For further information or to apply please contact email@example.com
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.