School Counsellor in Singapore
Subject: School Counselor
Level: Ages 4-18 / Whole School
Start date: 1st September, 2020
Closing date: 7th July, 2020
This international school in Singapore is looking for an experienced School Counsellor to start in August / September 2020.
- Degree plus Counselling qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good working understanding of the English National Curriculum, GCSE and IB
- Understanding of effective teaching and learning theory and practice of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children through classroom organisation, differentiation and learning strategies.
- International experience
- Understanding of IPC structure and philosophy
- Knowledge of EAL in the mainstream
About the School
This British Style international school opened it's doors in 1972 and is part of the prestigious Nord Anglia Education group which has around 40 excellent schools across the world. The school caters for over 1200 children from 3-18 years and has excellent facilities including, a swimming pool complex, a six lane running track, music technology suite, mac computer suites (with a VR set up in one room) and a multi-purpose indoor hall. Classrooms are equipped with standard ICT including interactive whiteboards, apple TV and iPads.
The school is a member of FOBISIA and CIS.
Students in both the Primary and Secondary school follow the UK National Curriculum using the IPC in Primary and GCSE at Key Stage 4. The IB Diploma Programme is being introduced in August 2017.
For further information or to apply please contact email@example.com
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.