SEN Teacher in Qatar
Region: Middle East
Subject: Special Needs
Level: Ages 4-18 / Whole School
Start date: 1st August, 2018
Closing date: 20th March, 2018
This international school in Doha is looking for a Special Needs teacher to start in August 2018.
- Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
About the School
This international school in Doha opened its doors for the first time in August 2014. Since that time the school has grown and currently operates from Early Years (Preschool and Reception) through to Key Stage 4 (Years 10 and 11). The school is centrally located in Doha, between two of the ring roads affording easy access.
The school offers the National Curriculum of England and Wales, which is further enhanced by the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) at the primary level and the International Middle Years Curricu-lum (IMYC) at the secondary level. In Years 10 and 11, the school follows the IGCSE syllabus.
All teaching staff are recruited from the UK and Ireland, with Arabic and French subjects being taught by suitably qualified native speakers. The student body currently includes more than 50 nationalities, thereby ensuring a highly diverse and tolerant population.
The school offers a range of excellent facilities:
- Every classroom is equipped with an interactive whiteboard and Wi-Fi.
- All children have access to Microsoft tablets; Each student from Year 2 upwards is issued with a Windows tablet for use in school and at home.
- The school library is equipped with a variety of resources in different languages as well as digital texts.
- Sports facilities include a 4G AstroTurf football pitch and a covered swimming pool.
- Canteen facilities offer a delicious range of healthy food options, prepared and cooked on the premises.
- Recreational facilities include an Early Years outdoor play area which is reviewed and upgraded annually.
For further information or to apply please contact email@example.com
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.