Head of School in Nigeria
Level: Ages 4-18 / Whole School
Start date: 1st August, 2019
Closing date: 1st February, 2019
This international school in Lagos is looking for an experienced Head of School to start anytime between now and August 2019. He/she will have key responsibility for strategic visioning and corporate governance. The Head of School will be required to drive and improve upon the current 10 year Strategic Plan for the school. The Head of School will be tasked with formulating and managing the policies, regulations and procedures, in line with the school’s core values and mission.
- Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in an international school setting is preferred.
- English Curriculum experience.
- Preferably a Native English Speaker.
About the School
For further information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.