Computing Teacher in Korea (South)
Country: Korea (South)
Subject: Computer Studies
Level: Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Start date: 1st August, 2019
Closing date: 23rd January, 2019
This international school in South Korea is looking for an experienced Computing teacher to start in August 2019. Experience or suitable higher education to teach Middle Years Science would also be an advantage.
- Fully qualified teacher (degree and teaching qualification, or similar)
- Subject knowledge to teach coordinated Sciences for Years 7-9 and Computing to a higher level.
- At least 2 years secondary education teaching experience
- Experience in 1 or more of IGCSE/GCSE, A-levels, IB diploma, IMYC
- Experience of delivering exam courses
- Experience of accreditation processes desirable
About the School
This international school in the Republic of Korea first opened its doors in 2002 and today caters for approximately 150 children from Nursery to Reay 11 (UK) or Grade 10 (US) from all over the world.
The school is located in Gyeongsangnamdo. You will have plenty of time to enjoy beautiful beach, mountains and pine forest around the school.
The school has excellent facilities including, 27 classrooms, a gymnasium, a large library, a science lab, music and art rooms, dedicated play areas for older and younger children, outdoor soccer pitch, basketball court, running track, rooftop garden and a cafeteria.
The school follows the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) and the IGCSE.
For further information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.