Music Teachers in China
Level: Ages 4-18 / Whole School
Start date: 1st August, 2019
Closing date: 27th March, 2019
This international school in Shanghai is looking for experienced Music teachers to start in August 2019.
- Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Competency with the IGCSE and A level curriculums.
- Must provide Music after school activities on four nights a week.
- Responsible for directing student concerts and ensemble performances and any annual musical production.
- Being prepared to rehearse for and then manage any student musical performance that takes place outside school.
About the School
Located in the heart of the city, this international school in Shanghai offers a full British curriculum, adapted and extended to meet the needs of international students. They are British-owned, and have British trained teachers delivering the English National Curriculum (including GCSE and A Level qualifications) to students from 2 to 18 years of age.
The school is located in Gubei, close to the downtown area, with nearby open spaces, and which is easily accessible with short journey times and bus routes for students.
The schools recruitment policy is to only employ qualified teaching staff with British or equivalent professional teaching qualifications. All teachers at the school are native English speakers.
Being one of the nearest ‘downtown schools’ otheir central location makes them the perfect choice for those families living in the former French Concession, Jing’an, Zhongshan Park and Gubei areas. Their facilities are on a par with the best that Shanghai has to offer in education.
- A safe and secure campus well set back from the road in open space
- Purpose built building with state of the art classrooms
- Premier sporting facilities that include: swimming pool, sports hall, astro turf, tennis courts, basketball and netball courts, cricket nets, indoor and outdoor multifunctional play areas
- Specialist teaching rooms including science and technology rooms, libraries, ICT suites and 250 seat theatre
- Easily accessible from downtown Shanghai
- Located in the highly desirable and residential Gubei area
- Short transit times and bus routes to school for pupils close to the cultural amenities of the city
For further information or to apply please contact email@example.com
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.