iGCSE/A-Level Video Course Teachers in China
Level: Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Start date: 20th July, 2020
Closing date: 23rd September, 2020
This online international education group are looking for experienced international school teachers to join their video course program. You will offer a 10-15hr video based on your own syllabus.
- Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in teaching the subject.
- Must have a minimum of bachelor's degree.
- Teachers who currently work at middle/high schools preferred.
- Experience working with international students preferred.
- Experience with online teaching preferred.
- Familiar with basic technology (recording software etc.)
About the School
This online, international education system is a secure, multi-user, web-based system to manage the information tracking, reporting and collaborative needs of international education programs. The company is based in Beijing China. They partner with private schools in China to provide students with premium international curriculum services.
They use fully validated, W3C web standards throughout the system. This means seamless and ubiquitous access from any web-enabled device from anywhere in the world. With its modern user interface, and time saving features you will quickly feel at home using the software. There is no need to learn complicated database queries.
They are currently seeking experienced international teachers to join their video course program. You will record a 10-15hrs video course based on your own syllabus
For further information or to apply please contact email@example.com
If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies please only contact one consultant about all positions. If you are also already speaking with a consultant, please express your interests in other vacancies to the same consultant.