Head of Senior School in China
Level: Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Start date: 5th August, 2019
Closing date: 30th October, 2018
This International School located in Beijing is seeking a Head of Senior School to join them in August 2019.
- University educated with an Honours Degree
- Recognised learning and development
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of learning and communication
- Experience within a similar role
- UK National & IB DP Curriculum experience
- Further degree in education; hold or be working toward the or International Leadership and Management Programme (ILMP) or similar
About the School
This school first opened in August 2005. Since then the school has grown and now has over 1300 students on roll ranging in age from 12 months to 18 years.
They are a twenty-first century school and couple outstanding ICT facilities with an extremely modern approach. They have a one-to-one laptop policy for students in Years 8 and above and utilise a Virtual Learning Environment for the entire student faculty. There are interactive whiteboards or interactive LCD Screens in every classroom and staff receive regular technical and pedagogical training in the use of technology.
The National Curriculum of England and Wales and the IB Curriculum is used.
The school has over 1300 students on roll ranging in age from 12 months to 18 years.
For further information or to apply please contact Amy Bardsley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org