Thank you for your interest in TH School, Hanoi. You have been directed to the website of TIC Recruitment. We provide a personalised, reliable and responsive recruitment and training service tailored specifically to international schools, teachers and leaders worldwide.
Below you will see details of current teaching vacancies at TH School, Vietnam. Please click on the relevant vacancy to complete a short application form. Via this page, you can also download relevant job descriptions/specifications and details of the salary and benefit package.
‘Our children deserve world class educational offerings, learning environments, and resources. We’ll provide them.
Our children must always cherish and celebrate their Vietnamese culture and identity. We’ll nurture that.
Our children will be global citizens; they must be able to succeed anywhere, and to play a part in Vietnam’s development and integration in the world. We’ll do everything we can to help them succeed.'
Madam Thai Huong, Founder of TH School
If you have any questions regarding the School or the recruitment process please do not hesitate to contact Gemma McSweeney:
Tel: +(0) 2920 212083
On behalf of TIC Recruitment and TH School we wish you the very best of luck with your application
About TH School Hanoi
TH School will open in August 2016 on a 1.8 hectare site at Chua Boc Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi. It will occupy purpose-built premises, eventually accommodating 1,400 students from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
TH School will cater for:
- Vietnamese families wanting an international English-medium education for their children
- Vietnamese families who would otherwise be sending their children overseas for secondary education
- Families wanting to prepare their children to study in universities outside Vietnam
- Expatriate families looking for a high quality international school that will enable their children to learn more about Vietnamese history, geography, literature and language.
TH School will provide:
- High quality learning experiences through an international curriculum, with essential elements of the Vietnamese curriculum. It will be aimed at meeting individual needs in order for all students to reach their full potential.
- The school will be licensed by the Department of Education and Training and the curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education and Training in Vietnam. It will use the International Primary Curriculum and is seeking authorisation to use the International General Certificate of Secondary Education and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
- The school will apply for membership of the European Council of International Schools, the Council of International Schools and the Near East South Asia Group of International Schools. It will seek accreditation from the Council of International Schools, the International Primary Curriculum and other relevant bodies.
- It is intended to be the first of a group of schools based in various locations around Vietnam, each aiming to be the highest quality providers of international education opportunities. The second school is due to open within the next two years.
Photographs of TH School, Hanoi
Currently no vacancies
In their documentation for application, candidates for teaching positions at TH School are expected to be able to detail:
- An up-to-date police/security clearance from the person’s home country and/or country of most recent employment as a condition of employment
- A Degree or post-graduate qualification in education
- Certification as a teacher from an internationally recognised authority
- A minimum of three years' teaching experience
- Ability to offer a variety of high quality after-school activities
- Up to date proficiency with information technology
- High level of interpersonal, team building, organisational and communication skills
- A personal vision that supports and complements the mission of the school
- The capacity for innovation, and a sustained and rigorous self-evaluation
- A willingness to seek constant professional learning and professional growth as a committed life-long learner
- Empathy with and sensitivity for the cultural background of students from Vietnam and their learning styles and previous experiences
- A positive determination to live and work in the Vietnam and embrace the culture of the country, and an affirmation that the candidate has no knowledge of reasons that might be a negative factor in seeking to do this
- First language should be English
- International experience
- IPC experience (Primary School)
- IGCSE, AS and A Level and/or IBDP experience (Secondary School)
Prior to applying please make sure you download the relevant job description in the 'related downloads' section below, and have a good read over the salary and benefit information.
In order to apply for a position please click on the relevant vacancy (above) and complete the short online application form. Please make sure you upload your CV into the appropriate section and include your supporting statement.
We will contact references for all candidates who reach the initial shortlisting stage - if you would not like us to request references please specify this on the application form. Important note: unless good reasons to the contrary, references should include your current and previous Head Teacher/ Principal.
Applying for multiple positions
If you would like to apply for multiple positions you will need to formally do so. Please select the second position you would like to apply for and click 'apply for this role' - this will then prompt you to answer the following queston: 'have you previously filled in an on-line application form for TH School or saved a draft for this vacancy' - please click 'yes' and make sure you select 'copy content from your latest application'.
Please then input your email address and password accordingly. This will then load your previously completed form and you can amend accordingly. You can repeat this process for any number of vacancies you wish to apply for.
The School will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Early applications are encouraged.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening.
If you have any questions please contact Gemma McSweeney:
Tel: +44 (0) 2920 212083
We look forward to receiving your application and thank you once again for your interest in TH School. Please do not contact the school directly at this stage, thank you.
- Candidate Information Booklet 2016 (.pdf format, 10 MB)
- Pre-School and Primary - Job Description (.pdf format, 137 KB)
- Pre-School and Primary - Person Specification (.pdf format, 119 KB)
- Middle and Secondary - Job Description (.pdf format, 137 KB)
- Middle and Secondary - Person Specification (.pdf format, 120 KB)